Thursday, January 31, 2013

Gender Role Reversal Story - A Reversal of Fortune

From a technical standpoint, this caption story is probably my best effort to date.  The modifications were fun (lots of variety), and I like the simplicity of the layout. 

























This story did not go where I originally intended for it to go.  At first, it was just going to be a simple revenge story, but after I hit on the role reversal world slant, it just sort of grew from there.  I think it's a nice touch to have added pictures of the woman's changes as well.  It sort of adds a little realism. I thought about using a true "before" picture for her, but by the time I decided to do it, the story was written, and I didn't want to just add another frame that didn't really serve the text story.  Still, I think it turned out okay.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this wonderful series.
    Gender role reversal is my favorite theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stories and you do such an awesome job with your images!

    ReplyDelete